K11 KEEN - Scholarship
To encourage young art lovers with passion in exploration, K11 KEEN offers 2 types of scholarships for application: Full Course Scholarship or Module Scholarship*.
*Note: Type of scholarship offered is subject to applicants’ interview performance and profile.
- Students who have enrolled in Full-year K11 ART KEEN Programme
- Passionate about learning art and active in art or other extra-curricular activities
- Strong critical thinking, creativity and curiosity towards art and culture
|Application||30 Aug – 12 Oct 2015|
|Interview and Assessment||Late October – Early November 2015|
|Release of results||Mid November 2015|
Terms and Conditions
- All Terms and Conditions apply to both Full Course Scholarship and Module Scholarship.
- Scholarship awardees are required to maintain 100% attendance in the whole year K11 ART KEEN programme and Enroll in K11 Art Docent with at least 30 service hours commitment within 1 year
- Scholarship will be released after the completion of K11 ART KEEN Programme by re-crediting the paid course fees.
- Successful applicants will be appointed as K11 ART KEEN Ambassador and required to have 100% attendance in all courses. All ambassadors are required to participate in all K11 related workshops, school tours, artist talks and promotional activities relevant to K11 ART KEEN programme.
- The Terms and Conditions of K11 ART KEEN shall apply.
Interested applicants are required to submit the below supporting documents before deadline:
- The completed scholarship application form
- 50-words personal statement (in English or Chinese) about the reasons of joining K11 KEEN
- Supplemented with any paintings, photos, videos, installations etc. are welcome
- Art work Portfolio (Optional)
- Copies of the academic records (the most recent academic year), certificates and relevant awards documents