K11 Art Docent
Riding on K11’s core values – Art • People • Nature – K11 Docent Programme aims to provide professional guided art tour service to give a further boost to public art appreciation, giving both audiences and tour givers a chance to interact with art and really get to know it.
Training will be provided and make sure participants go deeper than simply talking the talk.
- Target: Aged 18 or above, with passion in Art, Design and Culture
- Content: During the training, docents will be able to participate in docent tours for the public in exhibitions, workshops, artist talks and other promotions organised by K11
K11 Art Docent Junior Programme
Want to learn more about art than just drawing?
Become one of our Art Docent Junior and talk about art confidently!
- Core Training: Art Stories (1 hour)
- Core Training: Presentation Skills (1 hour)
- Complimentary Dialogue with Curator / Artist / Gallerist
- Assessment: Role-Play
- Selected students will lead art tours for public
- Certificate of various level will be awarded according to service hours
* Level 1: Minimum of 4 hours per exhibition